hi...
this is because when u forward to next page ur request parameter will go as
"country=nepal&bhutan" but it will be interpreted as "country=nepal"&bhutan
where country and bhutan becomes 2 name pairs...so urlencode  that value and than
decode it....
cheers
prashanth

sougata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys,
I am facing a problem.I have a country drop down.I am showing the
corresponding country details from the drop downs options selected.Now I
have a country name like
"Nepal & Bhutan" When I am trying to get the value of the country name
using request.getParameter("country") it is showing only Nepal.Is there any
way to solve.Pls help me
Thanks
Sougata