Hello,

I have the following problem:

I use a collection of objects of type AClass which have another collection
as an attribute (<%="anAttribute["+index.intValue()+"]"%>).

<logic:iterate id="ABean" type="de.abc.test.AClass" name="AForm"
property="aCollection" indexId="index">
    <TR>
        <TD>
property='<%="anAttribute["+index.intValue()+"]"%>' size="1">
labelProperty="aNameList"/>
        </TD>
    </TR>
</logic:iterate>

The direction Form --> JSP works well.
In my opinion, after SUBMIT Struts should do the following:
    create some instances of ABean
    fill them with 'setAnAttribute[index]'
    create a collection
    fill it with the ABean Instances
    call AForm.setACollection(collection)

But this doesnt work, and when I look at the HTML source code it seems that
Struts forgets the ABean and tries to call AForm.setAnAttribute(value,
index) which wont work of course.

Does anyone have some good advice for me?
Thx in advance!!

Lachdanan

P.S. I tried to use
indexed="true">
but that didnt work? Any ideas why not? I thought Struts would create
'property="anAttribute[index]"' or similar?! Hmm, is it possible that it
doesnt work because the method signature is getAnAttribute(int) instead of
getAnAttribute(Integer)?? I'll try in the meantime :-)