I am having problems configuring my security-constraints
specifically the url-pattern
What should this be set to?
I have a jsp which displays a tree type menu in which the leaves
call different .do's. I want some of these to be secure and require
logins but not all.
My question is: What do I put in the url-pattern?
The url that displays at the bottom of the browser is:
http://my.company.com/addHost.do
My struts-config.xml looks something like:

 <action
            path="/addHost"
            type="admin.AdminAction"
            scope="request"
            name="hostListForm">

            <forward
                name="Success" path="/admin/host_add.jsp"/>
        </action>

Please help.

Charles (Allen) Jordan   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  System Administrator    (407)771-8919
  Convergys
  285 International Parkway,
  Lake Mary, FL 32746-5007