Hi,

I have a page that logically subdivides into 3 independent HTML forms and I've
subsequently planned on using 3 different ValidatorForms for each.  There seems to be
no problem in configuring validations for each form's fields and having those
validations trigger from the server side.  However, I seem to be running into problems
when trying to activiate client side validation via multiple html:javascript tags.  To
simplify things, I've only configured two ActionForms each of which has a property
that uses the "required" validator.  The tags in my JSP (in the HTML <head>) look like
this:

dynamicJavascript="true" />
dynamicJavascript="true" />
dynamicJavascript="false" />

The problem seems to be that each of the dynamic JS tags emits a required() method
that is not name-specific to its form.  This results in the second such definition
being the only one that is visible from the entire page.  Therefore, the form2 does
correctly perform client-side validation for its required field whereas form1 does not.

Is there a correct way to make this work?  Merging everything into one big unwieldy
form would work, but would make the data structures unmanageable.

Wayne