I've seen cases where a user accidentally double-clicks on the submit button and submits the form twice in quick succession.

Struts' transaction token handling can prevent multiple submissions from being processed. However, I think this would happen after the ActionForm has been populated, so may not fix the problem you're seeing.

Perpetual Newbie wrote:

Hi, I had an error that I have not been able to replicate ... and am hence vague on the specifics. It occured twice on different systems on different days before I had debugging statements inline. It appears that the ActionForm bean was set twice (after a post) before any other processing occured.

With this limited information, has anyone seen something similar ? Or perhaps what might be the root cause or what might trigger it. After this, the action called the validate() manually where an exception was thrown ... (possibly because of null values set during the second set). -- Thanks, pnewbie

-- Neil Erdwien, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Web Technologies Manager Computing and Network Services, Kansas State University