Barett McGavock wrote:

I agree with you 100% and share your concerns about the wireless mice. I am
shopping for a non-wireless mouse for myself, as well. I'm looking at
products in stores from both Microsoft and Logitech that are not wireless. I
presume that these are not the newest-out products.

Let me know how you go Barett. At worst I could buy another Intellimouse Explorer, but I'd like to inflict something new on my carpal tunnel.

One time before, I opted for a flashy Logitech. But it was so small I had to operate it using tweezers. Amazon must have taken its picture with an electron microscope.

--
Sean