hello,
  I am working on a struts based web application, which requires validation both on
client side and server side. There's an action entry in the struts-config.xml here:
        <action path="/appCreateApp" validate="true"
+type="com.embisoft.dvb.server.actions.app.AppCreateAction" scope="request"
name="appCreateAppForm"
+input="/test/app/appCreate.jsp"/>

 also it's corresponding form bean:
                <form-bean name="appCreateAppForm"
type="com.embisoft.dvb.server.actions.app.AppCreateForm">
                        <form-property name="appId" type="java.lang.String"/>
                <form-property name="appName" type="java.lang.String"/>
                <form-property name="appVersion" type="java.lang.String"/>
                <form-property name="pathname" type="java.lang.String"/>
                </form-bean>

  The form bean AppCreateForm extends the ValidatorForm.
  the problem is that whenever the form is submited(whether valid or not), it always
displays a
blank page. When I try to overwrite the validate method in the AppCreateForm and print
a debug message,
I could certainly see it in the console, which means the validate method is executed.
  So, what's the problem ? Thank you very much!

Yours,
Ding Lei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>