This sounds easy, but I couldn't figure out how?

Suppose I have two resource files for two locales:

OnlineResource.properties (for default locale)
OnlineResource_it.properties (for locale Italian)

In my jsp, I can use <bean:message key="myKey"/> to retrieve the default locale value
for myKey, then how to retrieve the property for Italian locale.
The struts doc says we can use <bean:mesage key="myKey" locale="???">, the thing is
what should I pass to locale parameter?

Thanks.

Larry