Von: Simon F. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2004 09:45
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Struts & ResourcesBundle

Hi all,

I have a question about i18n with Struts.

Is there a way to reference, in the struts-config.xml
file (via message-resources), a ResourcesBundle which
is located outside of the .war ?

Actually, I'm trying to do that because I have several
web-app that share the same
ApplicationResources.properties. I'd like to have only
one ApplicationResources.properties for all my
web-apps, rather than having to include the same
file(s) in each .war.

If you know how to do that, or if you have any other
solutions ... ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Simon F.

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo!
Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com