Hi,

Thanks for you response.

I was probably not very clear, so I prefer to explain the
configuration again.

My form is associated to a LookupDispatchAction

in this form we have a hyperlink
paramName="address" >

we have a lot of data in our form that we want to save before
displaying the next page.
That is why we add submit on the onchange

paramName="address" onclick="document.forms[0].submit();">

The execute function of setupLookupDispatchAction seems to be called twice.
In debug mode (step by step) several thread seem to work simultaneously: it
jumps
from a line to another without logic.

Replacing the hyperlink by an image or a button works but we need to solve
the problem for combobox (html:select).
On the Onchange method we should update fields on the form.

Sandra