So you mean to say that there should not be any class variable used?

But even though there are more then one thread executing execute method then?
There is a possibility that for one thread 2 parameters will be filled and for
other thread remaing 3. So all parameters are having different values from
two different users while it stores for only one user.

I appologize if I am going to very basic!

-Jignesh
On Monday 10 May 2004 18:36, Daniel Perry wrote:
> Each request to the same action subclass uses the same object.  The method
> is called passing all necessary parameters to it.  Therefore you should not
> use any class variables, only local variables.
>
> Ie, a MyAction class is created once, and for each request to it, it's
> method is called:
>
> public ActionForward execute(
>               ActionMapping mapping,
>               ActionForm form,
>               HttpServletRequest request,
>               HttpServletResponse response)
>
> This object is retained throughout application lifecycle, and reused for
> each request.
>
> Daniel.

 considered the proprietary and confidential information of the sender.  As a