Hi All,
We are facing one strange problem, our server hangs after every 2-3 days. The
reason behind it, is it tomcat creates unwanted java processes.
>From my side I haven't implemented anything special except adding
"synchronized (this) {"  line in execute method so that I can avoid
concurrent request.

Will it be the reason?

--
Jignesh Patel
Project Leader

 (E) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 (T) 091 484 3942132

 B-4, Smart Business Centre,
 Infopark, SDF IT Building,
 Kusumagiri P.O.,Kakkanad,
 Kochi - 682030,
 Kerala,
 India.

 Information contained in this transmission to the named  addressee, including
any attachments thereto, should be
 considered the proprietary and confidential information of the sender.  As a
condition for viewing the information,
 the sender agrees to keep the information confidential, to  refrain from
disclosing the information, directly or
 indirectly, and to refrain from any actions that would  constitute or
facilitate unauthorized access to the
 information without express permission from the sender. The recipient also
acknowledges and agrees to respect
 sender's intellectual property rights in and to the  information.  If the
recipient of this transmission is not
 the named addressee, the recipient should immediately notify the sender and
destroy the information transmitted
 without making any copy or distribution thereof.