Steve,

Have you looked at the DispatchAction? There's a "usering a workflow
form" section in the Professional Jakarta Struts book talking about
this subject.

-Kevich

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Steven Nakhla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there a way within Struts to reset all of the ActionForms
within a web application?  I have a web application that allows
users to enter information into a database.  The input is divided up
into a series of forms, and once the final form has been filled out,
the information is committed to the database.

> I would like to be able to allow the user to move backwards and
forwards between these forms and make changes to previously entered
data, but once the final form has been submitted, I want all of the
previous forms to be reset.  Is there any way within Struts to
specify that all forms should be reset at once?  Can anyone think of
a better way to accomplish this?  Thanks!