Hi,

I tried xml entity. It worked though I have few doubts.

This is part of the xml which have that reference

<!DOCTYPE
        web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";
         [<!ENTITY xmlfrag SYSTEM
"file:///F:/struts/web/WEB-INF/servlet.xml" >]>
<web-app>
  <display-name>Struts POC</display-name>

  <!-- Action Servlet Configuration -->
  &xmlfrag;

The "&xmlfrag" contains the servlet specification and everything is
working fine but when I start the server it always throw this error.

<May 3, 2004 4:12:55 PM JST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101306> <Could not
resolve entity "null" for the webapp at: "null". Check your DTD
reference in the corresponding descriptor (web.xml/weblogic.xml).>

What has to be done to get rid of this error?

Thanks and Regards,
KP