Hi folks,

I got stuck on a problem discussed earlier in this list (@see link
above).
Hope this hasn't been answered elsewhere - it was the only thing I could
find.

Forms seem to get validated in a certain order. First, all required
fields are checked. Only after passing all required checks is other
validation performed. Correct?

Suppose you have a field "name" and a field "age". Both a required and
age also has integer checking applied. If user leaves "name" blank and
enters bogus values (non-int values) in age, validation will complain
only about name being required - not age being invalid. Only after name
is filled, integer validation complains.

I would like to see all applicable error messages at once. Is that a
configurable option? Work-arounds?

Thanx
Nils

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
email by you is prohibited.