When an exception occurs within a <tiles:insert> tag, it prints the
exception message to the page.  Why is this?  How can I fix this problem
so that it simply throws another exception and prints nothing to the
page?  I guess I could edit the source but in how many other tags does
this occur?  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Mat Lowery

"The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments were free of any virus,
worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments
could have been infected during transmission.  By reading the message and opening any
attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking proactive and
remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's business entity is not
liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments."