I'm fairly new to Struts and Tiles and would appreciate any advice on this
topic.  I'm creating a Struts/Tiles app with the standard header, footer,
menu on left and main body on the right layout.  Each of my menu choices
will have submenus.

Currently, I'm using the menu definition that comes with Struts, but I would
like to use something like the Keyboard Monkey dynamic tree example.  I've
run through the KM tutorial and got that to work.  I'm a little confused
about translating that example to a dynamic menu.  The recurse action that
is called in the KM example forwards back to the input forward defined in
the struts-config.  When using the tree for the menu, the recurse action may
be called from any page in the app (since the menu is on all pages of the
app).  Is there a way to dynamicly determine the previous page in the
Recurse action so you know where to forward back to?

I've seen some references to a struts-menu library, but I need to use what's
available in the struts 1.1 distribution.  Is there another/better way to
accomplish the menu tree effect I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Erik