oh, ok!

This exact question I think was asked and answered maybe in the past month or so -
sorry, I don't have the exact reference. So maybe you could search the archives - or
the poster of that answer will oblige again.. (have you looked into
HttpServletRequestgetRequestUrl() (going from memory so may not be exact..)

However, before you do that, is there some reason you want a "generic" answer? After
all, this will be an entry in the struts-config.xml and hardcoding there is the norm
not the exception.. Unless you have many ways of getting to that particular action and
.. you know what i mean..:) I tend to like simple solutions best - but then again, I
doubtless don't understand the complexities of your situation..

Geeta