Hey guys,

I've been banging my head with this for sometime so I'm hoping someone has an answer.
We are running JBoss 3.2.3 and have successfully replaced Tomcat 4 with Tomcat 5 so we
can use the JSP 2.0 and Servlet 2.4 specifications.  I decided to download Standard
1.1 which has support for JSTL 1.1 (including the JSTL functions) and I'm having
problems getting the <html-el> tags to properly work with JSTL 1.1.  Everything works
fine if I don't use the <html-el> tags but once I introduce <html-el> tags into my
JSPs/Tiles I get an error stating the "property" attribute can't accept expressions.
I might also add that I've modified our web.xml to point to the Servlet 2.4 XML schema
rather than the Servlet 2.3 DTD.  I tried switching back to the Servlet 2.3 DTD and
using the isELEnabled directive but I kept getting the following error:

"Page directive has invalid attribute: isELEnabled"

Am I correct in saying the <html-el> tags don't work with the Servlet 2.4
specification?

Thanks,
Ricardo