From: "Daniel Kalcevich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: Strange Form Behavior

I have the following actions defined in my struts-config:

<action
    path="/validateAddLender"
    type=" ValidateAddLenderAction"
          scope="request"
          name="addLenderForm"
          validate="true"
          input=".addLender"/>

      <action
    path="/addLender"
    type="AddLenderAction"/>

When I go to /addLender.do the page loads fine, and actually calls the
AddLenderAction class.  The page that /addLender forwards to is a global
forward using a Tile definition.  On that page I have a form that is
declared by using " <html:form action="/validateAddLender"> ".  The
source code looks correct in terms of the HTML it produces.  But the
problem is that when I submit the form, it keeps going back to
/addLender.do instead of going to /validateAddLender.do.

I am stumped on why this would not be working, so any advice is welcome.
Thanks.

Daniel