From: Dean A. Hoover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: inserting delimiters

I have a Collection of Strings that I want to render with delimiters. Suppose The Strings are "AAA", "BBB", and "CCC". For example, I want to delimit the strings with /

So the insertion would look like this:
AAA/BBB/CCC

How would you recommend I go about it?
If I were doing this in Java instead of JSP
I would treat the first pass through the loop
as a special case. I'm not sure how to do this
with the logic or JSTL tags.

Thanks.
Dean Hoover