I am starting to build a Struts related utility that takes advantage of the work done by the taglibs image people (thanks! great work!) and dynamically creates cached buttons in i18n by writing i18ned text over button GIFs and JPEGs. Anyone with any knowledge of stuff that would assist this project, please contact me on this list or, better yet, privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (These emails are checked more carefully than those at [EMAIL PROTECTED]) All results will be shared. Thanks.

Michael McGrady