None None wrote:

Because this might be helpful to others, and because I probably would have spent another couple of hours figuring it out on my own without the help of some people on this lsit, I wanted to give back as much as I could. So, here's a consolidated bit of info I've learned about switching language in your Struts apps...

What I have is a file manager application, more or less just for me to learn Struts. I wanted to have the ability to switch languages on-the-fly. To do this, I've done the following:

Does anyone know how to make the Locale settings global for all web applications deployed in a web container? Is it at all possible? I have four web applications deployed in Jetty and I want to have them share the user chosen locale.

Best regards,
Jan Nielsen