Hello, I generate an XML file from within a JSP in Tomcat. Especially after
16384 bytes the contents are really interesting. Unfortunately, Tomcat
disagrees and truncates it. It can't be coincidence that this is 16k
precisely, so I hoped to find a configuration item set to 16k (in fact I
hoped not to have a limit at all), but I can't find one. There are also no
stack traces or any errors/warnings, it just gets truncated and that's it.
It can't be the browser, because it happens with IE6 and Opera 7.23.

By the way, do I have to (can I) set a content type "text/xml" in JSP?

Regards, Jeroen