From: Andrea M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 May 2004 15:17
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: R: JSTL 1.1 EL not working :(

Hi Daniel
Please tell us which container you are using
JSTL 1.1 require JSP 2.0 + servlet 2.4

AFAIK the only ones that actually implement those specs are:
Tomcat 5
SunOne 8
Jboss 4

If you are using other containers (e.g. Tomcat 4x) you need to use JSTL 1.0,
that only require JSP 1.2 + servlet 2.3

PS: anyways ensure that the URI you use in web.xml is the same you declare
in your page

Andrea