Hi

I am using struts framework in an application.
When any JSP times out, we cache the parameters and the request and
then forward the request to login page. After authentication, the cached request
and parameters are used and the control is redirected to the original request.
We are using websphere as App Server. We have also extended the Struts Request
Processor
to implement some code in every request.

Now, I want to know if this can be done using struts, I do not want to write any code
for this ???

Harjot

Harjot Narula
Induslogic Inc.276, Piccadily House, 3rd FloorCapt. Gaur Marg, SrinivaspuriNew Delhi
-110065, IndiaPhone No. - +91 -9818072345 (M)
                  +91-11-26328102 (o)[EMAIL PROTECTED]