Hello again... I'm playing with validation for the first time, and I got it almost working completely, one remaining problem...

In my ActionForm validate() method, I am checking two elements for errors, In my test case, both should be getting flagged as incorrect (and they are, I can see that both blocks of code are executing, so I am rather certain I have two ActionError objects being added to the ActionErrors collection being returned from validate()).

The problem is, I'm only getting one of them displayed back to me. Here's what I'm doing in the JSP:

My understanding is that the html:errors tag should be iterating over the collection and displaying all the errors (even if not in a format I'd be happy with, that's the next problem). Why am I only seeing the first one though? What am I missing? Thanks all!