Fra: Gunnar Schmitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. mai 2004 14:49
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: SV: Validation only on SUBMIT but not on BACK

 <hermod.opstvedt <at> dnbnor.no> writes:

> Hi
> In the javascript validation routine there is a parameter : bCancel
> <<<-Set this to false if you do not want client side validation
> as in :
>       <bean:message key="button.cancel" />
> Hermod

Hello Hermod,

I am sorry if my description was unclear. My problem is on the server
side. I
want my pages to work even without Javascript. What I need is a way to
validate
or not to validate depending on the button/action/... that is passed to
Struts.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Gunnar

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that DnB NOR cannot
accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.