Hello folks,
        I am working on a User Permission Management form, each permission record
composed of
        operation type, target type and target ID. When editing a user's permission,
it should
        able to let the user add unlimited count of new permissions and also edit
original ones.
        The page looks like this:

           ==  User Permission Management ==

           Id         Operation Type   Target Type      Target ID
================+================+================+=========+
[ ]     1            READ            USER             ALL
[ ]     2            WRITE           APPLICATION      9
[x]     3            CREATE          APPLICATION      ALL

[Add new permission]
[Remove selected permissions]

   Those data means that the user is able to read("see") all users in the system, make
changes to application #9, and create new applications.
   Now, the problem is that how to make the page add a new record whenever the user
clicks the "add new permission" button, i.e shows a new empty permission record, like
this:

[ ]     4           _[OPERATION]_      _[TARGET]     _____

  And when the user submits the form, it sends all permission records to the struts
Action.

  Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,

<((         D i n g    L e i         ))))))>>
 ||                                      ||
 || Ext: 8102                            ||
 || Email: <dinglei [A] ipanel [O] cn>   ||
 || Dept. Of Technology/Engineering      ||
 || Embedded Information Services Inc.   ||
 ||                                      ||
<((((((    =====================     )))))>>>

Why not have an old-fashioned Christmas for your family this year?
Just picture the scene in your living room on Christmas morning as your
children open their old-fashioned presents.

Your 11-year-old son: "What the heck is this?"

You:    "A spinning top!  You spin it around, and then eventually it
        falls down.  What fun!  Ha, ha!"

Son:    "Is this a joke?  Jason Thompson's parents got him a computer
        with two disk drives and 128 kilobytes of random-access memory,
        and I get this cretin TOP?"

Your 8-year-old daughter: "You think that's bad?  Look at this."

You:    "It's figgy pudding!  What a treat!"

Daughter: "It looks like goat barf."
                -- Dave Barry, "Simple, Homespun Gifts"