Hi all,

I want to implement business service layer using session bean and eliminate
the need for entity beans as I plan to replace them with Hibernate . But,
when I write the session bean component ... I don't have support from ADF
for implementing Create, Remove, and the like .... only iterator for
navigating around . Is there a patch ? Or ADF from Oracle only support
entity based business service , so when we want another pattern which is
rather different .... we are not allowed to do so .

Thanks

Indra