In all Struts tags, the "scope" attribute should be one of the scopes in which a JSP tag can find an attribute:
page
request
session
application

If none is specified, then all available scopes are searched in standard JSP tag order (as above) until a value matching the name is found.

As you're describing it, your action form must have a method, "getResultado()" which returns a java.util.Collection, java.util.Iterator, or an array.

There are examples of this in the examples that are part of the Struts distribution.

If you are able to use the JSTL, you would probably be better off using <c:forEach>; logic:iterate was created before the JSTL, but is less generally useful than<c:forEach>

Joe