Hello all,

We are considering employing a solution that would enable us to store data
in an XML format, and use XSL to format the data into various document types
- html, text, pdf, etc.  We intend to have a transformation engine located
within our web application, and when a request is made for a resource the
associated XML is transformed for the response to the client.  A caching
mechanism is something we would likely employ to increase performance.

Can anyone assist us with the following?

1.      Are there any suggestions or best practices on how to implement this
within the Struts framework?
2.      Would it make sense to use a product like Resin?  If so what are the
benefits and drawbacks of doing so?
3.      Are there any suggestions for creating form based HTML pages to
manage the content of the xml docs?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Josh Holtzman

AMERICAN DATA COMPANY

Developing and Supporting your Online Applications

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Voice: (310) 470-1257

Fax:    (310) 362-8454

Sun Microsystems iForce Partner