Hello All,

Sorry about the previous email from me--pressed the
wrong key before the email was even finished...

Anyway, I have a question and was hoping someone can
help:

I have several Struts Action's whose exectute throw my
app-specific ObjectNotFoundException. So basically
what'd love to be able to do is to have something like
this and pass a param to in to build an applicable
error:

exceptions.objectNotFoundException={0} was not found

I don't know if it is even possible for an exception's
mapping to accept a param. Probably not but hopefully
someone can shed some light on it.

Thanks a lot
James

p.s. This is a portion of struts-config that's
envolved. So currently for any occurrence of my
ObjectNotFoundException the same message (defined in
ApplicationResouces) gets displayed to the user:

<exception
    key="exceptions.objectNotFoundException"
 type="myco.ObjectNotFoundException" />