Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to find out the content length of a
body and set it in the response before I write that page. Requests to
our portal gioes thru some other portal and reaches our application
after authentication in the entry portal. But this entry portal has a
content limitation of a page of 512KB. If our pages are having more
data than that we have to measure the content length of that body and
set it explicitly.
Can anyone tell me how can I capture the content lengh of a current
page????

Thanks
Raghu