At 2:04 PM -0700 5/24/04, Wiebe de Jong wrote:
Ok. I've signed up as the first user in Vancouver. Now I just have to wait
for somebody else to signup...

yes, at only 45 members, it's not really on-fire yet! Especially considering that a year ago, there were over 2700 subscribers to struts-user.

Have any Struts meetups happened? It looks like no one city has more than 4 people registered...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin