From: Stunger, Kevin J [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 5:44 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: Multi-page form: DynaValidatorForm.setPage(..) not called?

Hello!

I'm having trouble getting Multi-page forms to work.  I've set up the
following:

1. Validation.xml with page numbers for each field
2. Struts-config.xml with all fields in the form-bean declaration
*except* "page" and separate actions for each page (none of which have
validation="false")
3. A Jsp for each page with a hidden field with the correct page number.

Here's the problem:  When calling DynaValidatorForm's getPage() method
from within my action class (for debugging/logging) it always returns
zero.  This baffles me since the hidden field is on the input page and
within the form and all the other values are being set.

I've done several Struts applications using DynaValidatorForm without
any problems.  However, trying to get multi-page forms to work has been
trying.  Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin