This may be a RTFM situation, but I didn't want to take a break and try it and
then after a hour find out it didn't work so I was hoping (while I was
coding) someone could let me know if the following is legal:

Situation:
I have an ApplicationResources_en.properties file that represents the English
locale of my app. This file is getting huge (to say the least) as I've
internationalized pretty much all the text in my entire app. I was hoping to
break out this file into logical units that collective represented the
English locale, for example:

ApplicationResources-User_en.properties
ApplicationResources-Product_en.properties
ApplicationResources-Module_en.properties
ApplicationResources-Administrator_en.properties.

and move the corresponding key/value strings into the appropriate .properties
files. But then I had a question about how my message-resources tag in my
struts-config file should change... it currently looks like this:
<message-resources parameter="a.b.c.d.ApplicationResources" />

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best,
Riyad