Hi all,

in my Struts application I can access result collection from sql:query with the forEach loop. When I try access one single row by index, it fails. Right now I solved this with defining a forEach loop where begin and end are the index I want to access.

This looks like this:

<c:forEach begin="1" end="1" items="${xyz.rows}" var="yxz">
</c:forEach>

In my opinion there should be an easier way. Can anyone give me a hint or a piece of code how I have to access my rows by index?

Thanks,

Axel