Thanks Riyad, I think you hit right on the head.

Riyad Kalla wrote:

I believe if you have more than one resource file, you need to give them keys. The resource file with no key becomes the default, and then the others need to be referenced explicity using the "bundleKey" (I think that's the name...) attribute of the struts taglibs.