Rick,

Why don't you use the <fmt: tags instead of the html:message tags? Just curious...

Nathan

On May 27, 2004, at 12:59 PM, Rick Reumann wrote:

Barnett, Brian W. wrote:

Does this mean I should use jstl from Sun or are the standard tags (c, fmt,
sql, etc) that come with struts 1.1 just fine?

Sun's site makes it very annoying. I don't know why they don't provide a link to the JSTL tags directly. You can get the JSTL tags here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html

And yes use them instead of the struts tags where possible. You still need to use the struts form tags and I still use the <bean:message key=''/> and html:messages tags, but that's about it.

-- Rick