Hi all... I'm writing a custom RequestProcessor implementation where I need to do some pre-processing and some post-processing. Pre-processing is easy, I just overrode processPreprocess(). My question though is can I do the same thing post-request? What I mean is this...

Assume I want to execute the Action as usual, but then when it's done I want the RequestProcessor to forward on it's own, ignoring what the Action returns? I need to do it this way because I don't want to alter the Actions in any way. I don't see something like a processPostprocess() method, and I'm not sure which method, if any, I can override to do this.

Any ideas?  Thanks everyone!

P.S. - This is an effort to create something that I intend to share with everyone once I get past this last hurdle, something I hope eventually can be added to the base Struts distro.