Folks,

I cant seem to fix this. I have 2 properties files:

WEB-INF\classes\com\expensys\expensyswt\resources\ApplicationResources.prope
rties
WEB-INF\classes\com\expensys\expensyswt\resources\jdbc.properties

My struts-config.xml snippet is:

<message-resources key="ApplicationResources"
parameter="com.expensys.expensyswt.resources.ApplicationResources"
null="false"/>
<message-resources key="JdbcResources"
parameter="com.expensys.expensyswt.resources.jdbc" null="false"/>

When I try to access the app I get:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
        at
l.java:463)
        at org.apache.jsp.Login$jsp._jspService(Login$jsp.java:369)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:107)

My understanding is that the <message-resources> tag contains the path to
the resiurces file(s).
As far as I can see I have done that....

Any ideas?

TIA -Adam