>>Now there are general validation needed at submit time for each Form

Does this means that you save the data onto a persistent storage on each
form submit.
If that is the case, on a validation error of the final credit application
all you have to figure out is which form does the error belong too and then
you can populate the form bean and forward the action to that form.
You may avoid putting all your forms in session this way as you already have
the data stored somewhere.

If this is something like a multipage form then the issue is different and
you have to handle it the way multi page forms are handled. You can get more
details if you search the mailing list or from some docs.

Avinash