Hi All,

We are facing a peculiar problem in Struts 1.1 implementation in our
project. Actually we are migrating an existing application to Struts
Framework. The existing application is to be compared with the struts
implementation. The deployment is on Weblogic Server 8.1 SP1.

When the existing application is deployed on the server, it scales well
up to 450 users. But with the same setting of Weblogic Server, the
Struts implementation just hangs the server. And when the server hangs
there is enough memory with the server. Also It does not throw any
exception. In fact the server doesn't reply to "KILL -3" call to get the
Thread Dump also.

Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.

Regards,

Sourav