All,

I am confused after using struts-el tags. I was previously using standard
struts tags with jstl tags as needed. After I switched to use struts-el,
some of tags are no more working. for example, readonly="true" attribute in
html:text tag is not working in struts-el tags. It is saying that Error: No
match was found for method "setReadonly(java.lang.String)".  It seems "true"
becomes a string instead of boolean type in html:text tag (el).

Now my question is "What are the special features in el-tags which improve
struts standard tags and jstl tag?"  I tried to find the answer from online
docs. But there are not too much info provided on the Internet. Does anybody
have the answer to my question? Thanks,

Kathy