Funny you bring this up, as our gfx guy here would like the same thing.
It did in fact confuse me for ages why on earth errors wern't being displayed, until I realised that <logic:messagesPresent> tag only checked for messages (obvious I suppose).
It seems to me that the abscence of an accompanying <html:errorsPresent> tag is an oversight; or was there a particular reason for it?

Riyad Kalla wrote:

However if you just want to check for any errors at all, this should do the trick:
<logic:notEmpty name="<%= Globals.ERROR_KEY %>">
</logic:notEmpty>

Good suggestion, but after all the pain i've gone through to get rid of scriptlets (as simple as the above might be), I just couldn't bear doing this to my pages ;)

Cheers

James.