Thanks for all of you guys' repliles.

Finally I found out with the development team that Struts1.x is based on J2EE1.2
(Servlet 2.2/JSP1.1).

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/08/2004 03:56:33 PM

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Yulin Zhao/FBFS)

Subject:  RE: Struts 1.1 J2EE level?

We have several  Struts 1.1 web applications running on J2EE 1.2 supported
app server for
about 10 months now.
We are not using JSTL either.
We are using Struts html/bean/logic/tiles tags.

Reddy Pingili