Illya Kysil wrote:

> > http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/

> Thanx, but I would like to use something more stable...

Suit yourself, but the code doesn't GET much more stable than in the
days leading up to a release.  I've been using nightlies for as long as
I can remember, and have no problems putting a nightly build into
production.  Test it, look at the outstanding bugs to make sure none of
them affects you, and go for it.

Struts is one of those places where the bleeding edge isn't terribly
painful. ;)

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.