Ich werde ab  11.06.2004 nicht im Büro sein. Ich kehre zurück am
01.07.2004.

Ich werde Ihre Nachricht nach meiner Rückkehr beantworten.
Während meiner Abwesendheit werde ich von Peter Eimann vertreten.

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be
seen, copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *