Hi,
Web page contains a text box can accept only maximum of four digits and it
can be integers/String(accepts only "many","MANY") if enter a single integer
value it should not be 0(zero) and 0(zero) can be entered subsequently after
first non-zero integer and totally 4 digit maximum.

I tried using "(\d(1)?[1-9]{1,4})|(FEW)|(few)|(MANY)|(many)" to avoid
entering 0 as first value but it fails if we enter "00","000""0000" + I
could not restrict the size to be 4 digit max.

Can anybody help me to write regular expression for the above conditions or
any sample example code for the above case or any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
-Ram